碧海潮声大学生网

查看: 1393|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

圣经故事(Rebekah at the Well), 西方经典

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-4-11 20:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Rebekah at the Well<BR><BR>1Abraham’s servant ran to meet her and said: “Let me drink a little water from your pitcher.” And she said: “ Drink, my lord.”<BR><BR>2Then she quickly lowered the pitcher upon her hand and gave him a drink. When she had finished giving him a drink, she said: “ I will draw water for your camels also, until they have finished drinking.”<BR><BR>3She hurried and emptied her pitcher into the trough, ran to the well to draw water, and drew it for all his camels. The man held his peace, wondering whether the Lord had made his journey successful or not.<BR><BR>4As the camels had finished drinking, he took out a golden ear-ring of half a shekel weight and two bracelets for her hands, also of heavy gold. “Whose daughter are you?” he asked. “Tell me, I beg of you. Is there room in your father’s house for me to spend the night?”<BR><BR>5She said to him: “ I am the daughter of Bethuel, the son of Milcah and Nahor. Of both straw and food we have enough, and also room to lodge in.”<BR><BR>6Then the man bowed down his head and worshiped the Lord, saying, “Blessed be the Lord, God of my master Abraham, who has not kept his mercy and his truth from my master. The Lord led me on the way to the house of my master’s brother.”<BR><BR>7The girl ran on to her mother’s house, and told these things.<BR><BR>1. 请翻译第三段第二句。<BR>2. 可以大概说出Abraham的家族关系吗?<BR>3. Rebekah有什麽样的性格?你有何评价?<BR>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.