找回密码

碧海潮声大学生网

查看: 1335|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[四级六级] A Complanint about Bad Service(含翻译)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-3-31 16:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语四级作文题目:
A Complanint about Bad Service  投诉恶劣的服务

--
Directions:
Write a composition entitled A Complanint about Bad Service. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chiness.
1.对你所经历的一次恶劣的服务进行投诉;
2. 提出改善的建议。

-
英语四级作文写作步骤构思:
步骤1:
审题:这是一篇投诉信。
步骤2:
引入话题:提出自己的要投诉的问题;
展开话题:提出解决问题的措施;
话题结论:表达愿望,希望问题能尽快解决。

-
英语四级作文背诵范文:

A Complanint about Bad Service

Aug 26, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to complain about the service of your local express, which turned my trip last week a nightmare. The major problems are as follows. In the first place, the so-calIed "luxury car" before me was not in good condition. In the secood place, the only train attendant available was the most unhelpful person I have ever seen. Worst of all, when the train finally arrived in London, it was six hours late.
亲爱的先生或女士:
我写信是为了向您投诉普通快车的服务,它把我上周的旅程变为了一场噩梦。主要问题如下:首先,我面前的所谓的"豪华车厢”情况并不是那么好。第二,列车上唯一可服务的乘务员是我所见过的最无可助益
的人。最糟糕的是,当列车终于抵达伦敦时,已经晚了六个小时。

I think several measures should be taken to solve the problems. On the one hand, the Cars of your train need maintenance on a regular basis. On the other hand, you staff need training on how to make the trip with your train more pleasant. You also have to make effort to make sure your trains leave and arrive on time.
我认为应采取几项措施来解决问题。一方面,您的火车车厢需要定期维护。另一方面,您的职员需要就如何使您的火车之旅更加愉快进行培训。您还必须作出努力,以确保您的火车准时离开并到达。

It is my sincere hope that the problems above will be solved as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to your early reply.
Thanks.
我真诚地希望上述问题会尽快得到解决。我期待着您的早日答复。
谢谢。

Yours truly,

Tom Young

(171 words)

您真诚的

杨汤姆

2011年8月26日

--
英语四级作文高分句型解析:
I am writing to you to complain about the service of your local express, which turned my trip last week a nightmare. 我写信是为了向您投诉普通快车的服务,它把我上周的旅程变为了一场噩梦。

点评:这是一个由which引导的非限制性定语从句,which指代的是the service of your local express。此外,还需注意一个句型I am writing to you to complain about…表示“我写信是为了向您投诉……”。

--
英语四级作文加分词:

local express    普通快车
nightmare  ['naitmeə]    n.梦魔,恶梦
luxury car    豪华车厢
be (not) in good condition    状况良(不)好
train attendant     乘务员,列车服务员
maintenance  ['meintənəns]    n.维护,维修
on a regular basis    定期的
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.