回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2011-5-13 19:02 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2011-5-30 10:17 | 只看该作者
is not equivalent to ? In this regard, Shanghai, Dean of the institute of sports science, said Liu, a man, when after a certain method of exercise, can pull one or two cars. Master Long Hui can pull 6 cars, the effort is indeed beyond the ordinary, relatively rare, but that does not mean she really is rather than 9 tons of objects is completely gravity. If you want to know exactly Huilong car used in the pull how much effort in the end, only binding force on the rope sensor can be measured.

a little, a few cars behind the wire pattern did not move. Then, there are three curious visitors came forward, pulling with the rope, but the situation remains the same.
Hui Dragon Master stopped, half a breath before the weather calm, said: p>
trained in martial arts since childhood hard work

She said the reason his show is to demonstrate to the outside world of Chinese martial arts, especially Shaolin kung fu magic.
9 o'clock yesterday morning, in the open space before tanzhesi, early gathered dozens of enthusiastic visitors and media personnel.
10:00, Master Long Hui went to front, facing the front, pull the rope with both hands, shouting, Step, two steps ... ... front of the rope is pulled straight out, the Nissan car was pulling out, along with 5 other cars have also moved up. Eventually, she pulled out this 6 car 15 meters. In this process, all under the supervision of the audience, 6 car engine has remained shut down state.
master, whose real name is Zhang Tingting Hui Long,, 53, Henan Kaifeng. In 2009,occhiali da sole ray ban, she was performing in Beijing,gucci outlet, with her hair, pulling six cars.

reporter Hu Xuebo (Reporter Peng Kefeng) yesterday at 10 am, in the Mentougou tanzhesi ago, six to a rope connected to the total weight of about 9 tons of car driven by a man hand 15 meters, attracted tourists applause. 6 cars that were driving the mighty Hercules is not the Han, but the woman who has over fifty monks, this is more surprised by the audience.

Master Long Hui pull the 6 car, the audience applauded. Master Long Hui
improvisation for an audience for some martial arts.
after all efforts to pull 6 cars live, expression that was not easy.
Photo

■ scientific inquiry
center of the field,occhiali da sole gucci, dressed in apricot yellow robes of a middle-aged woman, is slowly leisurely activities of the hands and feet. Behind her, the vertical arrangement of the Nissan, Chevrolet, Jetta, Buick, Changan Benben other six cars, each car with a rope connected between the driver sitting in the car, ready to let this woman even have a car with a monk pull together. An owner of Miss Yin introduced her car goes by, I heard that the master plan shows monk Hui Long hand carts, so come to participate in it.
Hui Dragon Master introduced her to practice the Shaolin Kung Fu and Qigong practice is hard. Because martial arts home atmosphere, her childhood love of martial arts, She traveled around the martial arts, he learned a hard effort. In 1989, she went to seek advice on Shaolin martial arts, and has since become a lay disciple, devote themselves to meditation in the martial arts apart. Since then, she returned home, many martial arts competition at the provincial and city levels to get good results, foreigners also had taught martial arts. July 2010, she returned to Kaifeng, Henan Province, officially ordained in the local temple, then to tanzhesi to practice.

相关的主题文章:
welcome to my web:http://www.beats-dre.net
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2011-5-30 10:18 | 只看该作者
Commentary: Sri Lanka that Ram did not think her husband will never leave the opportunity to have a plateau, November 2, 2008, Gong song for this in the sudden onset of acute myocardial infarction, fell ill in the office, were rushed to hospital.
Commentary: Gong brush with death in this song, but also know how to value the life of a soldier, he let his son into the barracks, but also inherited his father's wish to continue to serve this country.

Commentary: This song in Gong mother's funeral arrangements entrusted to his father, rushed to the temple to do some of Deqin County, the work of monks.

Zhang Ruan: usually he said Zhang, pain (cars) stopped to help me hammer bit, tweak, where his back pain to help him hard knock, hard hammer. At that time do not know,gucci sito ufficiale, will affect the myocardial infarction in front of him, did not think, just thought always rheumatism.

Commentary: This song Gong have three chances in life to leave the plateau, to the low-lying areas of life, but he always chose to remain in the Diqing plateau.

Sri Lanka that Ram: He is not to discuss, in particular doll, he would not discuss what he decided, after all you have to obey.

Sri Lanka that Ram: To stay 7 days.

Sri Lanka that Ram: He spent three days at home to go on.

Zhang Ruan: back (plaster) was dense paste, which is a layer of paste layer, tear and paste, tear and paste, all covered, knee joints of these have been, seems to be distorted appearance, is also close to dense plaster, sometimes playing closed needle, tie needles, as long as pain, no matter what, he is also got the Special endure pain, and called people to fight, called family tie.
when the song is long Rinchen: Because he's done so much good, so the monks can also listen to his words, not to make trouble where they are part, do what they should do their own propriety law, with great concentration for further studies.

British Ze (Songzanlinsi Lama): He often called me and we both get along particularly well.

Sinister (Gong song this in his son): I never dare talk back to him. But that time I talk back to him. I said I really do not want to go to the army.

Sri Lanka that Ram: because he liked him too much of this career, and he likes to wear this uniform, from the appearance point of view, his favorite set of uniform, so he wanted his son He must go this way.

Commentary: army medical teams to the Lama Temple of medical services, and brought some medicine.

Sri Lanka that Ram: Last second and third, the son came back to obedience, and had to come back.
Yao Shizhong: Finally, I sent him away, because when he left, I was there, I said, I see you come Gong song, I said you have to get over it, I said we need you to partition, we Diqing need you, we men need you, I said, how do you have to get over me, I say you are a man, you survive it over, Laogong song, when I cry, I yell, when the song Old Gong, could have been his eyes tightly shut, and then slightly open, open wide I see he is very dull, very dark, and they will not help that, and then saw his mouth, slightly Zhang together a bit, and ultimately what did not say it.
Wen-Hua Yang (Yunnan Diqing Jun district deputy chief of staff): April 1972, the company commander takes them on patrol, he accidentally fell into the Nu River, and in April the water or the Nu River relatively cold, Comrade Gong not swim in this song, is particularly afraid of the water, after the fall, the company commander and then plop to jump off, jump inside the Nu River, pushed him, because both sides are cliff Nu, so even pushed him long ago, in coordination with other comrades in arms, pulled him when the company commander has been exhausted, so his company commander on the Nu River water will be down by 30 meters.

Commentary: collapse of some of the main Tibetan Living Buddha back to the donated units.

Ze English: He is suddenly called me, the British Ze are you doing? I Songzanlinsi, he says you do not go mess, this thing can not be chaos, I did not go to chaos. I joked with him how can I afford to chaos, I do not have chaos. He said, you, as a monk, a good practice, good chanting, do not go to chaos, the Communist Party's policy is good, why do you go to chaos, he told me to say.

Zhang Ruan: I see.

Sri Lanka that Ram: told me that he leans a little money, not enough, he was saying, which bring home a little, grab a little bit, back and took a little, add it is a little more than ten thousand.

Sri Lanka that Ram: Yes.
Commentary: Seeing the company commander will be swept away by rapids, Gong song and soldiers in all of this abnormal anxiety.
Lang, Friends of the good (Yunnan Military Region Political Commissar): Diqing plateau in his 24 years of work, the size of the temple have been to. It should be said that he
Commentary: Gong song this in peacetime, and the monks also make friends, care about their daily lives.
year: You do not get so much, do not send so much.

year: This is the stomach, you make no mistake, this is a cold medicine, you can again eat four, six will do.

Sri Lanka that Ram: He said the moment is not enough, the lack of Tibetan cadres inside the district, he said, and now he said he was leading when the Military, Tibetan cadres were missing cases, him how the line was gone, he said yes.
Commentary: Sinister honors graduate from the Military Academy at this time is to stay in Kunming, Diqing plateau or return to live his life faced with another choice.

Commentary: Gong song visit this one often to the temple to see what help the temple. He has four funding repairs of two broken Deqin County, the temple town of Foshan, when the money is not enough, he also took money from his home subsidies.
Sri Lanka that Ramsey: I was very much hope to the low-lying areas, because of his blood in recent years, he was always high, high blood pressure, gout, obvious symptoms are those, I wanted to lower altitude his place is good for these patients.
Sri Lanka that Ram: Come back later, he started to cry, that her mother barely able to breathe, and he is not around, he sorry for her, he said.

Sri Lanka that Ram: He said you came back, you still come back here and Tibetan cadres is still relatively short, you come back, hidden side of you know if the same with their father , engaged in all aspects of the work it is relatively good, you still come back, come back if you do not other people how to say my father said, he reproved him, and you do not come back, others are not good to say.

Zhou Xiaoping (Yunnan Diqing Jun district health center director): He, a total of ten kinds of diseases, other diseases is still not big on his life constitutes a threat, the most important is that myocardial infarction the disease, he is largely because the disease burden of work, because he is a person and began to work, he would not fatal, this is real, for example, sick several times, in the words of our local infusion, a connection to the phone, saying it was a job that he pulled the needle left, we ran after, he often criticized us, saying that my disease I know you will not be so surprised, I first deal of work done, I the time I lose again.

Commentary: February 5, 2009, 54-year-old Gong in the death of this song, never left his love of Shangri-La, left his beloved people in his camp, and love.

Commentary: Gong wanted his son in the middle of this song after graduation, apply for the subsidiary, Kunming Institute of Tibetan Army Secondary School, later as a soldier

Sri Lanka that Ram: is the command.
Sinister: Military Academy graduate, I had the whole army gifted students, it is a certificate issued by the three headquarters, that is, all gifted students can choose their own units, they have a better choice for the space I originally wanted to stay in Kunming, because I think after the father retired, and her mother, also retired, they can bring them back into Kunming to settle down, but the father did not agree.

Sinister: Then I went back inside his home, I told my grandfather said about the incident, but Grandpa said Dad have their own considerations, but also,gucci outlet, we now have such a life is really hard to come by As individuals there are many ways you can go to serve the country, but as a military family where you grew up, I think you go to the army, then return the way a little better, so Grandpa told me so.

British Ze: Right, right. He often told me that the British Ze, you better economic conditions, poor students what you are funded, and later I studied with him, I also sponsored five students.

year: get some medicine to take.
year: how the hand you say?

Sri Lanka that Ram: he laughed, the two of them in conversation, I looked he was quite pleased with his son in uniform, he thought of his desire to achieve, and quite happy The.
and size of the temple of the Living Buddha Ye Hao, Abbot Ye Hao, Ye Hao Lama have become friends. So, he said, these monks to the letter, some Lama said, Gong song how to say, how I do. By that he also believes the party's policies, especially that of the party's national policy, the role he is here.

Gongxue Lin (Gong song of this in the daughter): We see there is high blood pressure gout, gout because sometimes when he could not walk, the other those who are not with us earlier.

Sri Lanka that Ram: 5 days before his death he felt that he would one day be recovered, he still has this feeling that maybe he really is time to die, I thought. He said he was discharged early, early to go back, because there Diqing district, now rare Tibetan cadres, he said.
year: a little touch of the cold allergy, allergic skin a bit.

Sri Lanka that Ram: He said he was among the Nu River, saved by others, if that I die, then there is no such a happy day today, and he say this, but also When he talked about war, marching after mine, mine explosions, the Ins and Outs of the people behind those in front of his own fallen comrades as big as a lot, he said, a lot of sacrifice, no sacrifice of his own, he is a very lucky man, he say this.
Yao Shizhong: We do barracks and monasteries, military and civil-military monks to build such a new relationship, that is a road, the objective reality is concerned, its effect is very good.

British Ze: Yes.
Gong there is a song for this happy family, usually very strict discipline his children.

good friends Lang: Yes.

British Ze: he is a person, especially the poor, conditions are very concerned about the relatively poor, so there is Songzanlinsi, he often asked if we have any difficulties? Monks living there no protection? Have to say.
Wen-Hua Yang: Fortunately, by the river inside a tree, dead tree stopped him after all with Beibao Dai, the company commander pulled with a bamboo pole, came later, when there was this one song Gong soldiers, very plain, and he went to find the company commander, company commander, he said thanks, he said, Gong song I shall never forget this in you, I want to report your kindness, his company commander told him, he said I am a Communist, a military cadre, he said a Communist Party and military cadres,borse gucci, not to say that you, any ally, including the people fall, we will go all the way down, he said, if you would like to thank to thank the kindness of the party, thanks to the kindness of the armed forces.
Commentary: March 12, 2008, Gong's mother died in this song, this song Gong back home in the village is satisfied Deqin County.

Commentary: Sinister admitted to the academy eventually became a soldier.

Commentary: the collapse of the Lord Buddha Songzanlinsi received Diqing Jun district officers and men, the Lord Buddha collapse entertain you with fragrant butter tea, because in the arrangement of this song Gong introductions, only between the monks and the military With this no distance communication.

Sinister: Because I think I was academic performance, I think are particularly good in the class, each score in the top few, I think there is hope, I can test to the local university, because I am longing for the lives of local universities, to determine if I went to high school, Kunming Army Institute of Tibetan middle school, then the subsidiary, after I had joined the army on the face, so I think do not want to go to the army.

Sinister: he had also talked with us, family life, especially the poor, we are in the countryside which is also our family for generations are to see those pictures I can see that living a very hard life, is not a boast like that. Means that the Government is also of great help to us, the party also gave us great support, we have such a life, there are many ways to repay, I think if you go to the army, from my father's ideas in terms of , I think you go to the army, you can also repay a little more deeply, so let me go to the army.
year: This is my heart.
Commentary: This song in Gong in the wake for the mother, the Tibet of the Some come from Tibet Mangkang condolences talking about the mother's relatives on the matter, thought wave. Gong in persuading relatives and friends of this song Do not listen to rumors, do not participate in trouble, we should cherish the quiet life has been, Gong music from the inside of the house on a river in Tibet is separated Mangkang to the stability of Tibetan Area, he had early end to the mother's wake.

that Ram Sri Lanka: a little intense at that time, I am worried that between them, his father told him to consider military means, the military, his son did not want the military, he wanted to focus on the high school, he said he After the Tsinghua University, Beijing University that, he tries, he said. His father is, even if the girl did not want a soldier, you have to be a soldier, his son's request, it is necessary to the army, must be a soldier.

Commentary: Diqing plateau average of 20% oxygen, Gong song stick this in the 24-year plateau, the plateau long life so that he is suffering from high altitude syndrome.
Commentary: The two of them the choice of conflict, the son Sinister grandfather returned home Deqin there for support.

Commentary: This song Gong and his comrades in the army is full of sincere feelings, Wen-Hua Yang Di Qingjun district deputy chief of staff opened, Gong and his comrades in song between this period of life and death situation.
Commentary: Diqing two largest temples, Songzanlinsi and East Bamboo Buddha Temple, presided over the work done, , Diqing Plateau in the Anning Xiang and Gong Song contributed to this. 相关的主题文章:
welcome to my web:http://www.beats-dre.net
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2011-6-2 19:02 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2011-6-3 20:34 | 只看该作者
这是真的吗?太好了,谢谢您啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2011-6-3 20:35 | 只看该作者
以后真的注意了。。。 楼主真好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2011-6-4 10:42 | 只看该作者
我我喜欢喜欢这这电视电视剧剧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.