碧海潮声大学生网

查看: 863|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

〖推荐〗Never give up

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-2-26 23:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
世界上关于“成功”或“胜利”的故事已经不算少,它们大多向我们指明了一条通往成功的光明大道——永不放弃!The stories about “success" or “victory" in the world are already not few. Most of them indicate to us one bright way leading to a success. That is -never give up!

许多人都知道:迈克尔"乔丹是美国伟大的篮球运动员,可为什么他会成为全世界最棒的篮球运动员?因为乔丹有一句名言:“我可以接受失败,但无法接受放弃。” Many people know that Michael Jordan is the great American basketball athlete. Why can he become the world’s best basketball athlete? Because Jordan has a famous saying: “I may accept defeat, but I don’t accept giving up.”

把握生命中的每一分钟,全力以赴我们心中的梦!!!任何人的一生都不会是一帆风顺、充满阳光的.关键是如何去面对。只有在任何情况下都永不放弃,才会战胜困难,走出困境,取得成功。Hold every minute in our life, go all out to realize our dream in our heart!!! Nobody’s life can be always problem-free and full of sunshine. The key is how to face it. If you never give up under any situation, then you can overcome the difficulties, get out of the difficult positions and obtain success.

永不放弃,就是在逆境中锲而不舍。When we say “Never give up”, that means we go ahead in the adverse circumstances.

永不放弃,就是在成功时,牢记进取。When we say “Never give up”, that means even when we are in the advantageous circumstances, we still keep going on.

时刻记住你头顶上顶着四个字,那是我们所有人的荣耀。永不放弃代表了我们的精神,所以让我们大声说出:永不放弃!We should always keep in mind the four words. That is the glory for all of us.  It also represents our spirit. So , let us speak out loudly : “Never give up”. [s:33]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2007-2-27 10:23 | 只看该作者
好像是原创的 既然我都看懂了 呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-2-27 20:02 | 只看该作者
是原创的吗?呵呵!I don't think so!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-2-27 20:31 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-28 13:45 | 只看该作者
引用第2楼雪域天使2007-02-27 20:02发表的“”:
是原创的吗?呵呵!I don't think so!

yes,you are right! [s:43]

But,this is what I want to write. [s:55]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-3-3 00:12 | 只看该作者
they are not bad!!!!!
Good!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.