|
再别康桥 Goodbye Again, Cambridge!
轻轻的我走了, I leave softly, gently,
正如我轻轻的来, Exactly as I came.
我轻轻的招手, I wave to the western sky,
作别西天的云彩。Telling it goodbye softly, gently.
那河畔上的金柳 The golden willow at the river edge
是夕阳中的新娘 Is the setting sun's bride.
波光里的艳影, Her quivering reflection
在我的心头荡漾。 Stays fixed in my mind.
软泥上的青荇, Green grass on the bank
油油的在水底招摇;Dances on a watery floor
在康河的柔波里, In bright reflection.
我甘心做一条水草。I wish myself a bit of waterweed
那树荫下的一潭, That creek in the shade of the great elms
不是清泉,是天上虹 Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow,
揉碎在浮藻间, Printed on the water And inlaid with duckweed,
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。It is my lost dream.
寻梦?撑一枝长篙, Hunting a dream?
向青草更青处漫溯, Wielding a long punting pole I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.
满载一船星辉, In a flood of starlight On a river of silver and diamond
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 I sing to my heart's content.
但我不能方歌, But now, no, I cannot sing With farewell in my heart.
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Farewells must be quiet, mute,
夏虫也为我沉默, Even the summer insects are silent, Knowing I am leaving.
沉默是今晚的康桥!The Cambridge night is soundless.
悄悄的我走了, I leave quietly
But with a quick jerk of my sleave
I wave goodbye.
正如我悄悄的来;As I came quietly.
我挥一挥衣袖, I am leaving Without taking so much As a piece of cloud.
不带走一片云彩。 |
|