[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-3-31 16:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语四级作文题目:
A Letter of Apology 道歉信

----
Directions:
Write a composition entitled A Letter of Apology. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chiness.
1.表达自己对晚交论文一事的歉意;
2.说明未能按时交论文的原因;
3.表示自己将尽快把论文补交上并表示以后将按时交作业。

-
英语四级作文写作步骤构思:
步骤1:
审题:这是一封篇道歉信。
步骤2:
引入话题:对晚交论文由此造成的后果表示歉意;
展开话题:说明不能按时交论文的理由;
话题结论:表示尽快完成论文,并表示以后会按时交论文。

-
英语四级作文背诵范文:

A Letter of Apology

15th , March

Dear Mr. Wang,
I am writing to apologize for my late homework. The paper which you have assigned to us last Monday was due this Friday, but to my regret, I haven't even started it yet. I feel really sorry for not handing in the paper on time and for the inconvenience itwould bring to you.
尊敬的王老师:
为我迟交的作业,特写信致歉。您上周一布置给我们的论文是截止到这周五,但是我非常抱歉,我甚至还没开始写。没有及时上交论文,以及为此可能带给你的不便,我真的感到很抱歉。

I have caught a serious cold last week and the doctor asked me to stay in bed for a week since I was very weak and the weather was very cold these days. Therefore, I couldn't go to the library to get the necessary referential information which was needed for my paper. As a result of this, I have not started writing the paper yet and could not hand it in on time.
上周我得了重感冒,因为身体虚弱、天气寒冷,医生要求我卧床一周。因此,我不能去图书馆查找写论文必要的参考信息。结果是,我还没开始写论文,也就不能按时交了。

Fortunately I have finally fully recovered. I will finish the paper as soon as I can and try my best to hand in homework on time in the future.
幸运的是,我终于完全康复了。我会尽我所能尽快完成论文,并且今后尽力按时交作业。

Sincerely yours,

Li Ming

(163 words)

您真诚的学生

李明

3月15日

--
英语四级作文高分句型解析:

The paper which you have assigned to us last Monday was due this Friday, but to my regret, I haven't even started it yet.您上周一布置给我们的论文是截止到这周五,但是我非常抱歉,我甚至还没开始写。

点评:这句话运用的是现在完成时态。这是由which引导的定语从句,修饰前面的The paper。此外在这句话中还要注意单词due的含义。

-
英语四级作文加分词:

assign  [ə'sain]    v.分派,分配
due  [du:]    adj.到期的;预期的
to one's regret     令人遗憾的是
inconvenience  [inkən'vi:niəns]    n.不便,困难
referential  [refə'renʃəl]    adj.用作参考
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.