碧海潮声大学生网

查看: 736|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] 火箭队春节特制款球衣

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-3-15 11:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"The Lunar New Year uniforms represent a great opportunity to honor our incredibly loyal andpassionate fans throughout China," said Leslie Alexander. "From the time the Rockets participated in the first live NBA television broadcast in China on June 8, 1994, to my selecting Shanghai's native son Yao Ming with the first overall selection of the 2002 NBA Draft, to ourparticipation in the first NBA China Games in 2004, the Rockets have always enjoyed a very special bond with our fans across the region. We are thrilled and humbled to establish the Lunar New Year uniforms as a way to honor the culture, heritage and historical and future connection we'll always enjoy with our Chinese fans."

"It brings great joy to me to see the Houston Rockets honor one of my country's most important traditions," commented Rockets legend Yao Ming, "Mr. Alexander and the Rockets have long embraced our culture and customs and made basketball fans in China a part of the Rockets community. I'm excited to ring in the Year of the Goat watching the Rockets wear the Lunar New Year uniforms."

The Rockets Lunar New Year (LNY) jerseys will debut on Sat., Feb 21, vs. Toronto for the Rockets annual Lunar New Year Game, presented by Kenda Tires. Additionally, the LNY jerseys will be worn on Mon., Feb. 23 vs. Minnesota and Wed., Feb. 25 vs. the Los Angeles Clippers, coinciding with the Rockets week-long Lunar New Year Celebration.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.