82#
发表于 2013-5-30 00:03 | 只看该作者
还是一样,夜深了,不要吵,睡觉去,多运动,提水就不费劲了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-29 23:23 | 只看该作者
找回逝去的青春 发表于 2013-5-23 14:43
从步入社会的那一天开始,想恋爱的男人才是可怜的。没工作的别人不考虑,有工作的但工作不稳定的不考虑,工 ...

新婚姻法告诉我们,接下来的社会不是只有男人才为车子、房子、票子奋斗~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2013-5-23 14:43 | 只看该作者
从步入社会的那一天开始,想恋爱的男人才是可怜的。没工作的别人不考虑,有工作的但工作不稳定的不考虑,工作稳定但工资不高的且没有第二职业的不考虑。没房的不考虑,有房不装的不考虑,有房装了但没车的不考虑。虽然个别女的不计较这些,但女方家长绝对不会同意,因为爱情是两个人的,婚姻是两个家庭的,双方结合家庭能否获利成为了他们关心的重点。于是,现在很大一部分不是和自己爱的人睡在一起,而是和那个让自己家庭获利的人睡在一起。爱情是纯洁的,但婚姻却更他妈的像是一场交易。男人从步入社会那天开始,房子,车子,票子就像三座大山一样压在身上,当历尽千辛万苦得到了房子,车子,票子,也成家之后,本以为可以好好享受生活,却不曾了解,这只是另外一个轮回的开始。接下来要做的是为孩子的房子,车子,票子奋斗。

点评

新婚姻法告诉我们,接下来的社会不是只有男人才为车子、房子、票子奋斗~~~~~~~~~  详情 回复 发表于 2013-5-29 23:23
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2013-7-21 10:29 | 只看该作者

before retiring

Cassidy, before retiring, would assuredly intimate his approaching resignation to scores of gentlemen of his nation, who would not object to take the Saxon’s pay until they finally shook his yoke off, and would eat his bread until the happy moment arrived when they could knock out his brains in fair battle."You would do so?" said D'Artagnan, undecided, so strongly did the confidence of Athos begin to prevail, in spite of himself.Vanjohn, whose health was drunk as representative of the British Turf, and who said that he had never known anything about the turf or about play, until their old schoolfellow, his dear friend — his swell friend, if he might be permitted the expression — Mr.And I would no more try and persuade her that the European Review was not ordained of all time to afford maintenance to Philip,buy sexy lingerie, than I would induce her to turn Mormon,cheap sexy lingerie, and accept all the consequences to which ladies must submit when they make profession of that creed.Our experience warranted this state of mind, and we went about with anxiety always upon us.Only I say that if I were named Madame de Montpensier, or the Queen Marie de Medicis, I should use less precautions than I take, being simply called Milady Clarik."
I was armed with the regular club with which the boat-pullers killed the wounded seals gaffed aboard by the hunters.Finally, I calmed down.At midnight I left the fair nymph to her repose, and, being let out by Miss Williams at the garden gate by which I entered, began to explore my way homeward in the dark, when I heard at my back a noise like that of a baboon when he mews and chatters.pleads Emily.我猜我猜,他道只要有一次让他们容易上手他知道只要有一次让他们容易上手,以后便永无宁日以后便永无宁日。There was one of the mica sculptures I told you about,plus size sexy lingerie, carefully crafted to look like a man throwing a javelin, and two of the sedimentary conglomerates, all the levels showing in smoothly polished cross-section.
相关的主题文章:

Philip would never desert her

the question is

which brought the skin along with it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2013-10-12 18:15 | 只看该作者
下辈子一起做个男人把         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2015-1-2 23:55 | 只看该作者
下联:男人就是难
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.