发表于 2009-9-13 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
呼呼呼 看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-14 13:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-14 18:21 | 显示全部楼层
3If you find that you have a couture wedding dresses glove wedding dresses pattern in your wedding dress collections please consider bridal dress sharing it with us  either via a scan or retyped wedding dresses instructions on how the gloves are being Prom Dress constructed. I would very much like to have a section on  crochetted gloves, knitted gloves, bridal dress nailbinding gloves, cloth gloves, and then prom dresses a section of other kinds of glove manufacturing.bridemaid dress When I first set out to cheap bridal gowns, create wedding dresses this glove page in June cheap wedding gowns  of 1997 I did so knowing that there were no other glove sites out there like this one. I have since wedding dresses found out that bridal gown, the reason why there were no glove sites was because this is a secret art. Glove making is protected still in Europe by guilds. Free glove patterns for making gloves were nonexistent on the web. I created this site so 2009 wedding Dresses that the art of making wedding dresses gloves would not continue to die the death that we are seeing. wedding dresses picture In this site I hope to cheap wedding gowns wedding dresses  give glove history,wedding dresses glove patterns,2009 bridemaids dresses and a place 2009 wedding Dresses to show off our work in gloving. I also hope wedding dresses to begin a new glover's guild within the society called The Society cheap Wedding dresses for Creative Anachronism. In this way we will not be in wedding dresses violation of any guild rules that are from the modern world. Today gloves are manufactured by machines in wedding dresses part or in total. prom dresses A handful of companies wedding dresses picture still make gloves by hand but they are rare and few. Many claim to be hand discount wedding dresses finished gloves, this is not the same thing as discount wedding dress hand made gloves but definitely an improvement to keeping a  wedding dresses part of the art of glove making alive. Thank you for discount wedding dress coming to my couture wedding dresses glove site, enjoy! :)  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-14 19:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-14 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-15 17:06 | 显示全部楼层
好想笑一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-17 21:28 | 显示全部楼层
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1# zhcjie
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.