|
Come to where the flavor is. Marlboro Country.
光临风韵之境——万宝路世界。(万宝路)
I lovin it!
我喜欢!(麦当劳)
The taste is great.
味道好极了。(雀巢咖啡)
you can't beat the feeling!
挡不住的诱惑。(可口可乐)
do it right, first-rate, top-notch, without a hitch and absolutely flawless.
服务准确,质量一流,业内顶尖,交递准时,投送无误。(美国捷运)
you press the button, we do the rest.
你只需按快门,其余的我们来做。(柯达相机)
to your success.
祝你迈向成功。(美国运通信用卡)
to be the best rather than the largest.
不求最大,但求最好。(中国光大银行)
tide's in, dirt's out.
汰渍到,污垢逃。(汰渍洗衣粉)
the world smiles with Reader's Digest.
读者文摘给全世界带来欢笑。(杂志《读者文摘》)
the Global brings you the world in a single copy.
一册在手,众览全球。(《环球》杂志) |
|