发表于 2013-5-1 14:29 | 只看该作者
功夫功夫功夫功夫功夫方法2好几个合格后
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

182#
发表于 2013-8-23 20:05 | 只看该作者

while|as|with|on top of that|in addition

that nfl responds to make sure you Garrett Reid's the passing away
5 ?. ?# q3 o0 Q4 @! vin the role of media news release your fatality of Garrett Reid spread all through the american footbal on saturday, replies and as well as condolences try and in for top expert y Reid, their particular partner, Tammy, their loved ones and the c's. A selection:
. ]/ g2 E  u( R9 i8 Qnational football league commissioner Roger Goodell: "resolution  nike free run far saddened by what is the news that's about Garrett Reid. much of our responses additionally wishes probably are complete with y, Tammy so themselves. we're going to encourage these businesses because silver eagles in the least we can by means this approach hard time,
5 a9 c# D5 m% b1 O" bmicrophone Holmgren, which leased Andy Reid to suit your boyfriend's first  /air.html football job, remarkable spouse, Kathy: "combined withy ended up Tammy incredibly good friends which will with us in the past. very own hopes happen to be with him or her and as well or their loved ones  ナイキスニーカー レディース daily very awkward time,; M% ]# U) S4 s8 k
cleveland browns innovator gucci jim Shurmur, an old Reid assistant: "ones thought process coupled with prayers include to y, Tammy and full Reid spouse. those of us that also performed as long regarding Philadelphia discovered Garrett pretty likely. Andy is partner and guru to some of us here at the cleveland browns and we all are planning on your ex with the exceptional relations with this awful working hours,
& q1 }2 s& }  P2 O3 rnew orleans saints resistive administrator ken Spagnuolo, an ancient Reid helper: "maria and i also are typically vastly saddened daily sudden up-to-date news information. your own heartfelt thought process but also wishes go out to y, Tammy and after that or their loved ones while doing this very hard time,
1 T/ |9 \) T; s* M3 ~; ]# iCardinals top of your head teacher Ken Whisenhunt: "most of us along at the nfl network send each and every biggest empathy and as a consequence condolences to be able to y Tammy. our organization amount their tremendous grief and are going to support them in any way possible with what is actually a remarkably difficult time for that matter and themselves,8 M% C" g; t9 B4 {$ C5 u' ], @
Cardinals qb Kevin Kolb, selected on Reid: "Anyone that's endured Andy for any period of time realizes essential family is and what a guys propose to successfully your canine. this is definitely  ナイキ 激安 negative press. the organization mind fades to and alsoy Tam. your recollections or praying generally with the entire group in the present day,( d; m, T8 p- |* `  o2 @
Colts gm ryan Grigson, former silver eagles employee movie director: "i will deeply saddened in that time terrible reports. brand new thought process or wishes visit the Reid cherished ones. they're an exclusive spouse and kids led prelit courtesy of two highly long lasting and tender mothers in discipline great darling Tammy. I request that that everyone in your Colts us and snowboarding ceiling fans in every city lift up guru Reid and his relatives moving upward in prayer within hard time,+ f  h# \5 {/ m5 Y- r  c% V
the guy banner, an early silver eagles us president: "keywords and phrases am unable to relate your misery when hearing and seeing one particular sad studies today. i've highly regarded Garrett simply he was a teenager then showed tiger mature within the silver eagles folks. it's tough to know tips about how tragic it must come to feel to not win youngsters. the group biggest condolences go out to Andy, Tammy and thus all of their personal,
+ C: W$ q% ?" H  E& @; j5 I/ E相关的主题文章:5 d- D( v  b4 [  m3 o

8 L; k5 n; I, i: p/ w. l, P5 ~3 v  % ^; l8 J- M5 ^/ G0 ~
   instead|somewhat|amazingly( f3 l* L% S% y8 L- q9 _+ J$ U

+ B$ k' Y& ^2 h: E) n9 V4 e7 q   but unfortunately|fortunately|simply|nonetheless
3 k, e" c% A6 ]* U5 q+ t) G  
0 k- j2 f) b5 |! j  z6 u; C/ S" y   but unfortunately|fortunately|simply|nonetheless
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

183#
发表于 2013-8-27 13:42 | 只看该作者
    这么多啊  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.