查看: 527|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[考试] IELTS 考试技巧小贴士只看楼主 收藏

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-3-29 16:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 威尔留学舟山 于 2013-3-29 16:30 编辑

虽然雅思是一场考查英语水平的测试,不过它的确也像是一场考试,因此考试考得好的人往往是那些有策略的人~~以下是一位国外的雅思老师对考试策略的总结,针对考试当天以及临考时,什么该做什么不该做.不过每个人的情况不同,或许这个建议对别人起作用对你却不起作用..没关系!找到适合你的策略最重要~
IELTS exam day tips
These are some tips for what to do on the day of the exam itself and immediately before it. While IELTS is a test to measure your English, it does of course feel like an exam and the people who do best in exams tend to be those who have exam day strategies. This is my selection of what to do and what not to do. I have tried to keep it short as I believe it is important to keep thing simple on the day itself. Some of this advice may surprise you.
Don't worry if you disagree with it. Different people are different and different things work for different people. My personal belief is that the only good advice is advice that actually works and if something else works for you – great!
General
1. Have a strategy – any strategy 要有策略!
2. Forget all the advice you have been given and just focus on the question 考试时注重问题本身,能不犯的错坚决不犯!
3. Don't practise before the exam考前几天不做练习
4. Practise before the exam临考前模拟练习
5. Don't book one exam, book two首次上战场的烤鸭们,订两场考试以防万一!
The first time you take the exam it will be a strange experience, no matter how much preparation you have done and you may well underperform. If you have booked a second exam, the pressure is off as you have another chance. I have never met a candidate who was upset because they passed first time after booking two exams. Would you be?
Speaking
Bad advice – always give a long answer 对于口语不是特别好的烤鸭,回答太多不一定是好事,有时候多说多错..
Keep on speaking until the examiner stops you and say as much as you can. This is wrong as the examiner may never stop you and you may start talking rubbish. More than that, the longer you speak, the less coherent you are likely to be and coherence is a key factor.
Good advice – listen to the question 听清问题!
Listen to the question and answer it. If you have more to say, say it; if you don't have too much to say, give a reasonably extended answer and wait for the next question.
Good advice – speak English before the exam 考前说英语!
It's important to relax before the speaking, but the one thing you should not do is relax by chatting to your friends in your language. Rather speak English before the exam so that you go into it thinking in English. Every little helps.
Reading
Bad advice – no more than one and half minutes per question
Bad advice – always read the question first
Good advice – focus on the whole question
What this means is that most avoidable mistakes are made not because the text is difficult, but because the candidate didn't focus on the meaning of the whole question. Mistakes happen because candidates look at key words and forget about meaning.
Writing
Bad advice – give yourself as much time as possible to write
Good advice – check your writing for repetition
Listening
Bad advice – Listen for key words
Bad advice – write as much as possible as you are listening 笔记不要太多,这会分散"听"的注意力!Put simply, if you are writing, you are not listening. It is a listening test.
        以上建议都不是绝对的,有人可能会觉得某个bad advice对自己也挺有用的~最重要的是找到适合自己的那种,可以在复习期间尝试一下各种方法~
As the bloger says,the best strategy is the strategy that works personally for you!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.