孟瑶 最喜爱的电影:《星火》
  最喜爱的动物:狗
  最喜爱的运动:热身瑜伽
  最喜爱的书:《傅雷家书》、《约翰克里斯朵夫》
  最喜爱的饰品:丝巾
  爱好:唱歌、跳舞、读书、看碟、健身、上网
  梦想:创造有价值的自我,成为一名优秀的演员。

号称王晶导演“08年头号晶女郎”的孟瑶在近日为某时尚杂志拍摄的新写真中再度突破尺度,薄衫罩体,长腿撩人,大秀完美身段,展露极至诱惑。

孟瑶从王晶监制的《七擒七纵七色狼》开始,一直走性感路线,孟瑶在该片中如同翻版狄娜又不失现代诱惑的表现令许多香港电影迷印象深刻。虽身为性感尤物,孟瑶与张家辉主演的王晶另外一部作品——《我老婆是赌圣》却改变了大众对孟瑶的看法,也让这个在外人眼里只有性感的女生多出了许多喜感,甚至有内地知名影评人称她为“香港喜剧电影中的小惊喜”。

近期,孟瑶结束拍摄与梁家辉、黄秋生、陈奕迅等人主演的电影《金钱帝国》,同样是王晶的作品,该片却是一部王晶近年来难得的严肃电影,孟瑶在其中收起喜感,重拾妖娆,出演旧时代的拜金女郎。而在因为刘德华、范冰冰、大S等一线加盟而闹得沸沸腾腾的《未来警察》中,孟瑶再度得到鬼才恩师王晶的钦点参与出演,虽然戏份不多,但能与喜欢已久大S、黑人同演对手戏,也让孟瑶兴奋不已。

孟瑶浴室湿身照写真视频

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

三级片影星孟瑶图片写真集

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
82#
发表于 2014-6-15 18:11 | 只看该作者
看看看看看看看看看看看看看看看看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2014-4-27 14:35 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2014-2-9 20:47 | 只看该作者
先回一个再说吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2013-8-12 11:18 | 只看该作者
短服改胡衣个恢复规划风格和
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2013-7-24 14:23 | 只看该作者

” she continued to Pan

‘If I go to sleep here wild beasts will come and eat me!“I tell you that miracles, properly speaking, can’t possibly happen,” he said, “whatever you like to hold.This life you lead is Death.
had kept on playing,plus size sexy lingerie, but his wife, who was looking through some music that was piled on the top of the piano, had stared at him.I think that beauty tends to become frightful as it becomes perfect, and that,cheap sexy lingerie, if we could see it comprehendingly, the extreme of beauty is a desolating hideousness, and that the name of ultimate, absolute beauty is Madness.There had not been one instant of the thousand years that the prince was not happy till one night when he dreamed of his father and mother.’
‘You’ll get into the hands of the police.
“The minstrel sat in his lonely room,
Carr, in a voice that sounded across the water like a silver bell, “I forgot that you will not be able to find your way to my place by yourself tomorrow, so I will send down a bullock-car to fetch you; you have to travel about with bullocks here, you know.But she saw it different.I simply took it up at that point.Lucky Luck says you will never have any living creature in your waters until someone is drowned in you.You,” she continued to Pan,wholesale sexy lingerie, “said it was Hunger, and long ago my father said that Commonsense was the greatest thing in the world.”The Thin Woman whizzed suddenly from where she stood and leaped into bed.They did go by the first road, as you know.We trust the king of this country may condescend to welcome us, and to let his servants take charge of our wares.“Why do you say that?” said the Philosopher.
A walk of half a mile or so across a wind-swept heath, all gold and bronze with the fading ferns,sexy lingerie online, brought us to a side-gate opening into the grounds of the Thor Place estate.‘Bowring and myself were not very good friends,’ he said slowly, ‘as he treated me very badly in Africa.And blithesome horn, and fragrant zephyr mute!“Have you examined the marks?” I asked.“Well,sexy lingerie online, I think you’ve had about enough for once,” soliloquized Philip, as he critically surveyed the writhing mass on the ground before him; and he looked a very handsome lad as he said it.“Who knows?” Gerilleau shrugged his shoulders.“The Carlton Club will find me.
相关的主题文章:

but it is not always well to deal ill with such as I

第二次大战的战俘挖掘隧道逃跑时

see more sexy lingerie picture in here
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2013-7-23 20:58 | 只看该作者
看看看………………
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2013-7-6 22:44 | 只看该作者

Everything cheap wholesale jerseys from china offi

(Honorable mention: Justin Springer, LB, Kansas -- fifteen tackles, three tackles for loss, sack.Here's what both had to say after the game.rdquo;Missouri athletic director Mike Alden: ldquo;Wersquo;re excited about the  Big 12 Conference and for its continued growth.m., Fox College SportsSept.rdquo;At the Big 12 spring meetings two weeks ago, commissioner Dan shared his thoughts on college football's possible expansion after reports surfaced that teams from his conference would be jumping to the Pac-10 to form the first "super-conference"."But herersquo;s a few other guys to look out for.Franklin completed his first two passes, the second in the direction of Michael Egnew for Egnew's second touchdown of the day, putting Missouri up 26-0.Oklahoma was voted to unseat Texas as Big 12 South champion.2009 overall record: 8-52009 conference record: 5-3Returning starters: Offense (9), Defense(4) P/K (2)Top returners: QB Landry Jones, RB DeMarco Murray,cheap wholesale jerseys from china, LB Travis Lewis, S Quinton Carter, WR Ryan Broyles, DE Jeremy Beal, DE Frank Alexander Key losses: DT Gerald McCoy, OL Trent Williams, QB Sam Bradford, RB Chris Brown, DE Auston English, OL Brian Simmons, OL Brody Eldridge2010 ScheduleSept.6. Texas Tech (2-0): Tough to take much away from beating New Mexico 52-17, but the Red Raiders know a huge opportunity awaits on Saturday with Texas coming to Lubbock.
Oregon14. Penn State15.All good things for the Buffaloes -- who now get two weeks to prepare for Georgia -- to build on.30, they won't be able to prove it."4 Stephen F.The Cowboys open up against Pac-10 doormat Washington State, and will debut their version of the Air Raid implemented by new offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen.Terrance Harris at AOL Fanhouse takes a long post-spring look at Texas Aamp;M QB Jerrod Johnson.Even though the offensive line heard plenty of criticism during last season,wholesale cheap jerseys china, Williams parlayed his performance into a top-five selection in the NFL draft.D. Cannon and corner Ed Paris to be part of some major battles in 2013.Look for David to make plenty more plays as the season progresses.Unlike Bill Snyder's.He leads the league in rushing, only two more players have more touchdowns, and his team is undefeated.Before the injury, Griffin had improved on his freshman completion percentage by six points, and matched a career-high three touchdown passes against Northwestern State, coming back to play later in the game after the injury.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2013-3-17 15:02 | 只看该作者
想看很想看下帮帮忙吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2012-11-22 22:22 | 只看该作者
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2012-11-15 15:27 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋| 碧海潮声大学生网  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.