There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold
有一个女士相信所有会闪亮的都是金子
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
她想买一架去天堂的梯子
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
她知道到时候,假如所有店铺都关了门
With a word she can get what she came for.
凭一个字她就可以得到她想要的
Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
There’s a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure'
那里墙上有一个记号
Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
她想确证它是不是真的,你知道词语有时候有双重含义
In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings,
溪边的树上,一只鸟在不时歌唱
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
对此我们沉思却一片茫然
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west,
当我遥望西方,我有一种感觉
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
我的灵魂为正在消逝的东西而哭泣
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
我想我看见了烟雾笼罩的树林
And the voices of those who standing looking.
还有那笛声背后那伫立幽望的身影
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
这令我惊奇
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
And it’s whispered that soon if we all call the tune
不久笛声喑咽了,假如我们大声喊出这个音调
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
那个吹笛人会将我们引向清醒
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
新的一天会沉落,伫立了太久
And the forests will echo with laughter.
森林会发出笑一样的回声
If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now,
假如你的树篱大乱,不要慌
It’s just a spring clean for the May queen.
那不过是春天为五月女皇所做的清洗
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
是的有两条路等你走,但漫长的奔波之后
There’s still time to change the road you’re on.
你一定还有时间将你正在走的道路改变
And it makes me wonder.
Your head is humming and it won’t go, in case you don’t know,
你的头脑在嘤嘤地歌唱不再转动这些你都不知道
The piper’s calling you to join him,
那吹笛人正在召唤你
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
亲爱的女士你听见风在低吟吗,你是否知道
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
你的梯子就在那低语的风中
solo……
(吉他间奏)
And as we wind on down the road
当我们沿着大道蜿蜒而行
Our shadows taller than our soul.
我们的身影高过了我们的灵魂
There walks a lady we all know
路上走着位我们都认识的女士
Who shines white light and wants to show
她闪耀着白光并乐于展示
How ev’rything still turns to gold.
她的每一样东西都变成了金子
And if you listen very hard
假如你用力地听
The tune will come to you at last.
那个音调最终会抵达你
When all are one and one is all
当一切变成唯一而唯一成了一切
To be a rock and not to roll.
做一块石头吧不要说也不要动
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.