|
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。【大叔的yd的】
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。【卡车一般会对我说对刚刚走过去的女孩评价】
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。【对小树崽很合适】
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了【那个过后···男人应该承担啊】
。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。【有了,是始料未及啊】
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
【比我还贱】
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。【适合调情】
i don't want to be a third wheel.,我不想当电灯泡。【卡车专用】
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗? 【苹果专用】
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
A to Z 从头至尾
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。【·····】
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。
all over 全部结束;浑身,到处
I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。 好湿
go Dutch AA制
God bless you 上帝保佑你
have had it 受够了
in every sense of word 在某种意义上说
leave it to me 让我来吧 【在YD方面··】
old hand 老手
under the weather 身体不适
【菲菲专用】 |
|