<P> 美国士兵守则</P>
<P> 1、 You are not a superman.你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)</P>
<P> 2. If it''s stupid but works,it isn''t stupid.如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。</P>
<P> 3.Don''t look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriersare <BR>called "Bomb Magnets".)不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为"炸弹磁铁"的原因。)</P>
<P> 4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。</P>
<P> 5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your <BR>weapon.别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。</P>
<P> 6. If your attack is going really well,it''s an ambush.如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。</P>
<P> 7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three <BR>seconds.所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。</P>
<P> 8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on <BR>ammo.尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)</P>
<P> 9. If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall <BR>short.每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮弹。</P>
<P> 10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main <BR>attack.那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。</P>
<P> 11. The important things are always simple.重要的事总是简单的。</P>
<P> 12. The simple things are always hard.简单的事总是难作到。</P>
<P> 13. The easy way is always mined.好走的路总是已被敌军布上了地雷。</P>
<P> 14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in <BR>combat.如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。</P>
<P> 15. Incoming fire has the right of way.飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道你就要倒大楣!)</P>
<P> 16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。</P>
<P> 17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.从没有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅。</P>
<P> 18. Things that must be together to work usually can''t be <BR>shippedtogether.必须要装配在一起才能发挥效力的武器装备通常不会一起运来。</P>
<P> 19. Radio''s will fail as soon as you need fire support <BR>desperately.无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵。</P>
<P> 20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿 <BR>-- 包括你什么都不做。</P>
<P> 21. Tracers work both ways.曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。</P>
<P> 22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incomingfriendly <BR>fire.唯一比敌人火力还精确的是友军打过来的炮火。(误射)</P>
<P> 23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get <BR>out.当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也打出不去。</P>
<P> 24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have <BR>morethan your fair share of objectives to <BR>take.如果你多报战功,那下次你会被给予超过你能力的目标让你去打。(自讨苦吃)</P>
<P> 25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are <BR>bothright.当两军都觉得自己快输时,那他们可能都是对的。</P>
<P> 26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of <BR>amateurs.专业士兵的行为是你能预测的,可惜战场上业余的士兵占多数,因此敌人的行为大部分是你所无法预测的。</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> <BR></P>