碧海潮声大学生网

标题: 原來英語還可以這樣翻譯 [打印本页]

作者: 飞天白菜    时间: 2007-3-10 00:13
标题: 原來英語還可以這樣翻譯
1. we two who and who?  
  咱俩谁跟谁阿  
  
  2. how are you ? how old are you?  
  怎么是你,怎么老是你?  
  
  3. you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you  
  你不鸟我,我也不鸟你  
  
  4. you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together  
  你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!  
  
  5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have  
  nothing to say,go home!!  
  有事起奏,无事退朝  
  
  6. you me you me  
  彼此彼此  
  
  7. You Give Me Stop!!  
  你给我站住!  
  
  8. know is know noknow is noknow  
  知之为知之,不知为不知…  
  
  9. WATCH SISTER  
  表妹  
  
  10. dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’’son can make hole!!  
  龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!  
  
  11. American Chinese not enough  
  美中不足  
  
  12. one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die  
  车祸现场描述  
  
  13. heart flower angry open  
  心花怒放  
  
  14. go past no mistake past  
  走过路过,不要错过  
  
  15. 小明:I am sorry!  
  老外:I am sorry too!  
  小明:I am sorry three!  
  老外:What are you sorry four?  
  小明:I am sorry five!  
  
  16. If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!  
  要钱没有,要命一条  
  
  17. I call Li old big. toyear 25.  
  我叫李老大,今年25。  
  
  18. you have two down son。  
  你有两下子。  
  19. as far as you go to die  
  有多远,死多远!!!!  
  
  20. I give you face you don’’t wanna face,you lose you face ,I turn my  
  给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸
作者: jj空白    时间: 2007-3-10 00:16
寒...................
作者: 胡若离    时间: 2007-3-10 11:28
这个… [mop011]  [mop011]  [s:43]
作者: 夏末    时间: 2007-3-10 11:35
额...........虽然我很早看过,但是还是震惊的
作者: 如花の江湖    时间: 2007-3-10 13:16
[mop011]  [mop011]  [mop011]  [mop011]
就算如花英语再怎么登峰造极 也绝对不会有这样高滴水平滴
[s:40]  [s:40]  [s:64]  [s:57]  [s:55]  [s:69]
作者: xclno1    时间: 2007-3-10 14:31
突然发现偶的英语水平这么高
要碰上了基本都是这么翻译的
作者: 哈里露亚    时间: 2007-3-10 14:41
白菜哥  出手果然不同凡响
作者: 给天使看的戏    时间: 2007-3-10 16:55
真是强啊,叫我翻我还翻不出来说
作者: 天马行舟    时间: 2007-3-10 17:23
恩,有点意思




欢迎光临 碧海潮声大学生网 (http://www.zjoubbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2