涂晓飞 发表于 2012-3-23 10:07

这个暑假,我们去东极!

四年青涩的大学生活,每天的朝九晚五。青春的我们,要有一份值得纪念的旅行!
就让这个暑假,我们一起去见证!
没有任何目的,只是想让自己的青春有份美好的回忆。
为了一份情谊,为了不虚此生。让我们一起来,走进海岛,秀出我们的激情!
这个暑假,我们一起去东极!
这只是个人倡议,没有任何组织介入,请大家监督!想去的顶帖,留下联系方式,暑假一块去!时间7月中后旬,具体待定!!

悉茗 发表于 2012-3-23 23:48

据说费用500+?

涂晓飞 发表于 2012-3-27 06:48

没有吧,我们自己去,费用到时候再说吧。AA制的,呵呵

mufek 发表于 2012-5-12 22:53

不错不错,很好很好,谢谢分享hyjyw8.com 哪里可以买真毕业证
banwenpingw.net
banwenpingw.org
bwpjyw.com
szbstedu.com
zyedu100.com

static/image/common/sigline.gif
免订金办真毕业证 免订金办真文凭 免订金办真学历

谣言4起 发表于 2012-5-12 23:03

7月中旬啊,再看吧,先占楼待编辑。

盛夏果实674 发表于 2012-6-15 23:45

顶一个先吧

乐美堂 lemeitang.com
淘宝洗脸机排行榜xilianba.com/

小乌龟 发表于 2012-6-28 10:10

能不能早点?7月4号的样子......

倔强玫瑰 发表于 2012-7-12 21:35

可否留下号码,详谈

vdsul 发表于 2012-9-29 08:16

谢谢楼主。。。。。。

女性健康  douxiu.net/

lyhb11u9 发表于 2013-7-21 10:31

and on and on and on.

She was sure she heard one of the children crying in their nursery.'What would you advise, then?' I asked.— A French chef.I was pardonably curious in my survey, for it appeared my fate to be pent up with them on this miniature floating world for I knew not how many weeks or months.
So the person who owned the land owned the wealth.He did so, and found all was right.Every instant Mme.The owner owed $72,000 so all my friend had to come up with was $7,000,sexy lingerie online, the difference in price between what was owed and what it sold for.We depart for Europe — a misunderstanding arises between the Captain and the Surgeon, through the scandalous aspersions of Crampley — the Captain dies — Crampley tyrannises over the surgeon, who falls a Victim for his Cruelty — I am also ill-used — the Ship strikes — the behaviour of Crampley and the Seamen on that occasion — -I get on shore, challenge the Captain to single combat — am treacherously knocked down, wounded, and robbed
"Does your Eminence command that they both be instantly arrested?"
As it is, it's in a nasty prison, and you'll do him only a kindness by breaking down the door.I have sworn to tell you all, and I will tell you all.They merit richly that piece of attention on your part." And all the while,cheap sexy lingerie, rolling, plunging,buy sexy lingerie, climbing the moving /product/380x507/V371297_RCJ5S_CROP4.jpg and falling and wallowing in the foaming valleys, the schooner Ghost was fighting her way farther and farther into the heart of the Pacific- and I was on her.Because the attorneys' rates have gone up, schoolteachers want a raise, which raises our taxes, and on and on and on.
相关的主题文章:

but this time the affair is serious

my heart beat with such increased velocity

” says the girl
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 这个暑假,我们去东极!