也许你会用到这些英语哦····
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。【大叔的yd的】
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。【卡车一般会对我说对刚刚走过去的女孩评价】
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。【对小树崽很合适】
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了【那个过后···男人应该承担啊】
。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。【有了,是始料未及啊】
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
【比我还贱】
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。【适合调情】
i don't want to be a third wheel.,我不想当电灯泡。【卡车专用】
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗? 【苹果专用】
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
A to Z 从头至尾
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。【·····】
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。
all over 全部结束;浑身,到处
I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。{:2_35:}好湿
go Dutch AA制
God bless you 上帝保佑你
have had it 受够了
in every sense of word 在某种意义上说
leave it to me 让我来吧 【在YD方面··】
old hand 老手
under the weather 身体不适 {:2_82:}
【菲菲专用】 好像什么文载里很多的 大叔够YD……
页:
[1]