什么也不说了.听听看把
http://www.yushanhu.com/UploadFile/2005-10/20051013172216945.mp3 不错... 。。。汗~听不来~ 好听 但是记不起来名字了~ 也听过,但忘了歌名了,写出来,好吗?LZ sitting down hereI'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。
Sitting down here-Lene Marlin 坐在这儿(琳恩·玛莲)
Ur words cut rather deeply.你的言辞真犀利。
They're just some other lies.那不过是另一些谎言。
I'm hiding from a distance.我远远的躲开。
I've got 2 pay the price.我不得不付钱。
Defending all against it.以保护好自己。
I really don't know why.我真的不知道为什么。
U're obsessed with all my secrets.你为我的神秘所迷惑。
U always make me cry.你总是让我哭泣。
U seem 2 wanna hurt me.你老是想伤害我。
No matter what I do.无论我做什么。
I'm telling just a couple.我只是在跟一对朋友说话。
But somehow it gets 2 U.但不知道怎么就变成了跟你。
But I've learned 2 get revenge.但我学会了怎么报复。
And I swear U'll experience that someday.我发誓会让你有同样遭遇的一天。
Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。
Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。
Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。
I'm not trying 2 avoid U.我不是在试图躲避你。
Just don't wanna hear Ur voice.我只是不想再听见你的声音。
When U call me up so often.你如此频繁的打电话给我。
I don't really have a choice.让我实在没得选择。
U're talking like U know me.你说话的样子好象你很了解我。
And wanna be my friend.想做我的朋友。
But that's really too late now.但现在真的太迟了。
I won't try it once again.我不想再试一次。
U may think that I'm a loser.你也许会认为我是个失败者。
That I don't really care.但我真的不在乎。
U may think that it's forgotten.你也许认为那可以忘却。
But U should be aware.但你要知道。
'Cause I've learned 2 get revenge.因为我学会了报复。
But sure I wanna join U 4 one day.我一定会让你有同样遭遇的一天。 中文版是林忆莲的《我坐在这里》,个人觉得还是艾薇儿的好,至少编曲上更PUNK POP! 蛮喜欢这首歌的,还是更喜欢英文版的多些!
一开始看标题,歌曲不明,意图不明。
当时心里只有用四个字形容“一头雾水”。
LZ大人,下次还是表明一下吧!
页:
[1]
2